Airbrush Tools Cleaning Pot / Cleaning Brush / Cleaning Needles / Nozzle Cleaning Needles
Brand: China Brand
- Tool Airbrush Cleaning Pot Yellow AH-501
- Tool Airbrush Cleaning Brush AH-505 [5 different sizes]
- Tool Airbrush Cleaning Needle AH-506 [5 different sizes]
- Tool Airbrush Nozzle Cleaning Needles AH-500 [one unit]
*Kindly note that Airbrush is not included. It is sold separately.
*Each product is sold separately, it does not come together as a set
How to clean airbrush:
- Add a few drops of the Tools Cleaner into airbrush cup.
- Point the airbrush gun down at an angle and place your finger over the needle cap.
- Push down and pull back on the trigger to produce a back spray effect. This will free any paints particle blocking the nozzle passage.
- Clean the airbrush cup with a Airbrush Cleaning Brush.
- Spray the remaining Tools Cleaner out from airbrush to the Cleaning Pot.
- By using Cleaning Needle, it can help to unblock any residual that stuck inside the airbrush.
#Airbrush Cleaning #Airbrush Cleaning Pot #Tools Cleaner #Cleaning Pot