Bandai Figure-rise Standard Metal Garurumon (Amplified)(Available in Jun ~ July 2020)
Grade: Figure-rise Standard
Series: Digital Monster
Box Size (L x W x H):
Release date: June 2020 (subject to bandai) - might split into few batches if Bandai cut supply
#Bandai Metal Garurumon #Figure Rise Standard Garurumon #Figure-rise Standard Metal Garurumon Amplified #Digimon Metal Garurumon #Wargreymon #Digimon #Omegamon
*Attention: This model is a high demand product, we do suggest to preorder as soon as possible*
- "Metal Garurumon" appeared in Figure-rise Standard [AMPLIFIED] series from "Digimon Adventure"!
- Metal Garurumon is an Android Digimon. It is the final form of Garurumon and the ultimate form of Garurumon-species Digimon,and powered itself up by metallizing almost its entire body.
- 3D drawing of illustrations drawn by As' Maria for plastic models under official supervision.
- You can experience a highly satisfying combination by dividing parts that pay attention to details including color coding.
- By the gimmick of each part boasting an overwhelming range of motion, the characteristic posing of Metal Garurumon can be produced.
- The torso flexibly moves and reproduces a beast-like posture.
- The base of the forefoot is naturally movable and poses naturally.
- When opening, upper jaw slides down to realize natural jaw opening and closing.
- A new armed form is realized with joint parts. The Special Moves effect is included with clear parts.
- Proposal of original infinity of plastic model such as gimmick of beam wing.
- Posing with more dynamism is possible in combination with the attached action base.
- Action base × 1
- Foil seal × 1