Paint Mr Hobby Mr Color C1 - C20
Brand: Mr. Hobby
Item Code: C1 - C20
- Paint Mr Color White C1 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Black C2 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Red C3 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Yellow C4 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Blue C5 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Green C6 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Brown C7 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Silver C8 (Metallic)
- Paint Mr Color Gold C9 (Metallic)
- Paint Mr Color Copper C10 (Metallic)
- Paint Mr Color Light Gull Grey C11 (Semi Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Olive Drab C12 (Semi Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Neutral Gray C13 (Semi Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Navy Blue C14 (Semi Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color IJN Green C15 (Semi Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color IJA Green C16 (Semi Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color RLM Dark Green C17 (Semi Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color RLM Black Green C18 (Semi Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Sandy Brown C19 (Semi Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Light Blue C20 (Semi Gloss)
#Mr Hobby White #Mr Hobby Black #Mr Hobby Red #Mr Hobby Yellow #Mr Hobby Blue #Mr Hobby Green #Mr Hobby Brown #Mr Hobby Silver #Mr Hobby Gold #Mr Hobby Copper #Mr Hobby Light Gray #Mr Hobby Olive Drab #Mr Hobby Neutral Gray #Mr Hobby Navy Blue #Mr Hobby IJN Green #Mr Hobby IJA Green #Mr Hobby Dark Green #Mr Hobby Black Green #Mr Hobby Sandy Brown #Mr Hobby Light Blue #Mr. Hobby #Mr. Color
- Mr.Color hobby paint is a paint that has long been regarded highly by modelers world wide as a model paint that delivers an outstanding finish.
- There are a large number of colors and color types available, which are suitable for painting almost all models.
- Generally, Mr.Color provides a wider range of paint colors and finishes than Aqueous Hobby Color, and will dry to a smoother and harder finish.
- The use of Mr Thinner is required to thin Mr. Color paint, both to thin paint if desired, and also to clean paint brushes and airbrushes.
- Mr Thinner is available in 3 types (standard Mr. Thinner, Mr.Rapid Thinner and also Mr. Leveling Thinner) and four sizes - 50ml, 110ml, 250ml and 400ml.
- When applying Mr.Color paint, 1 to 2 coats are recommended when using paint brushes, and 2 to 3 coats if using an airbrush to spray paint.
- If airbrushing Mr.Color paint, it should be thinned after diluting to a ratio of between 1 (Mr.Color) and 1 to 2 (Mr. Thinner), depending on the degree of paint viscosity required.
- Gloss levels obtained using gloss coat Mr.Color hobby paints can be adjusted by using Flat Base - mix approximately 5 to 10% of C-30 Flat Base to convert gloss colors to a semi gloss finish, or 10 to 20% for a matt finish. The percentage of Flat Base used can be adjusted to vary the amount of gloss level obtained.