Paint Mr Hobby Mr Color C115 - C130
Brand: Mr. Hobby
Item Code: C115 - C130
- Paint Mr Color RLM65 Light Blue C115
- Paint Mr Color RLM66 Black Gray C116
- Paint Mr Color RLM76 Light Blue C117
- Paint Mr Color RLM78 Light Blue C118
- Paint Mr Color RLM76 Sand Yellow C119
- Paint Mr Color RLM80 Olive Green C120
- Paint Mr Color RLM81 Brown Violet C121
- Paint Mr Color RLM82 Light Green C122
- Paint Mr Color RLM83 Dark Green C123
- Paint Mr Color Dark Green (Mitsubishi) C124
- Paint Mr Color Cowling Color C125
- Paint Mr Color Cockpit Color (Mitsubishi) C126
- Paint Mr Color Cockpit Color (Nakajima) C127
- Paint Mr Color Gray Green C128
- Paint Mr Color Dark Green (Nakajima) C129
- Paint Mr Color Dark Green (Kawasaki) C130
#Mr Hobby Light Blue #Mr Hobby Black Gray #Mr Hobby RLM 76 Light Blue #Mr Hobby RLM 78 Light Blue #Mr Hobby Sand Yellow #Mr Hobby Olive Green #Mr Hobby Clear Green #Mr Hobby White Pearl
- Mr.Color hobby paint is a paint that has long been regarded highly by modelers world wide as a model paint that delivers an outstanding finish.
- There are a large number of colors and color types available, which are suitable for painting almost all models.
- Generally, Mr.Color provides a wider range of paint colors and finishes than Aqueous Hobby Color, and will dry to a smoother and harder finish.
- The use of Mr Thinner is required to thin Mr. Color paint, both to thin paint if desired, and also to clean paint brushes and airbrushes.
- Mr Thinner is available in 3 types (standard Mr. Thinner, Mr.Rapid Thinner and also Mr. Leveling Thinner) and four sizes - 50ml, 110ml, 250ml and 400ml.
- When applying Mr.Color paint, 1 to 2 coats are recommended when using paint brushes, and 2 to 3 coats if using an airbrush to spray paint.
- If airbrushing Mr.Color paint, it should be thinned after diluting to a ratio of between 1 (Mr.Color) and 1 to 2 (Mr. Thinner), depending on the degree of paint viscosity required.
- Gloss levels obtained using gloss coat Mr.Color hobby paints can be adjusted by using Flat Base - mix approximately 5 to 10% of C-30 Flat Base to convert gloss colors to a semi gloss finish, or 10 to 20% for a matt finish. The percentage of Flat Base used can be adjusted to vary the amount of gloss level obtained.