Paint Mr Hobby Mr Color C21 - C40
Brand: Mr. Hobby
Item Code: C21 - C40
- Paint Mr Color Middle Stone C21
- Paint Mr Color Dark Earth C22
- Paint Mr Color Dark Green C23
- Paint Mr Color Dark Sea Gray C25
- Paint Mr Color Duck Egg Green C26
- Paint Mr Color Interior Green C27
- Paint Mr Color Steel C28
- Paint Mr Color Hull Red C29
- Paint Mr Coloe Flat Base C30
- Paint Mr Color Dark Grey C31
- Paint Mr Color Dark Gray C32
- Paint Mr Color Flat Black C33
- Paint Mr Color Sky Blue C34
- Paint Mr Color IJN Gray (Mitsubishi) C35
- Paint Mr Color RLM74 Gray Green C36
- Paint Mr Color RLM75 Gray Violet C37
- Paint Mr Color Olive Drab 2 C38
- Paint Mr Color Dark Yellow (Sandy Yellow) C39
- Paint Mr Color German Gray C40
#Mr Hobby Middle Stone #Mr Hobby Dark Earth #Mr Hobby Dark Green #Mr Hobby Dark Sea Gray #Mr Hobby Duck Egg Green #Mr Hobby Interior Green #Mr Hobby Steel #Mr Hobby Hull Red #Mr Hobby Flat Base #Mr Hobby Dark Gray 1 #Mr Hobby Dark Gray 2 #Mr Hobby Flat Black #Mr Hobby Sky Blue #Mr Hobby IJN Gray (Mitsubishi) #Mr Hobby RLM74 Gray Green #Mr Hobby RLM75 Gray Violet #Mr Hobby Olive Drab 2 #Mr Hobby Dark Yellow #Mr Hobby Sandy Yellow #Mr Hobby German Gray #German Grey #Mr. Hobby #Mr. Color #Hobby Color #Mr Colour
- Mr.Color hobby paint is a paint that has long been regarded highly by modelers world wide as a model paint that delivers an outstanding finish.
- There are a large number of colors and color types available, which are suitable for painting almost all models.
- Generally, Mr.Color provides a wider range of paint colors and finishes than Aqueous Hobby Color, and will dry to a smoother and harder finish.
- The use of Mr Thinner is required to thin Mr. Color paint, both to thin paint if desired, and also to clean paint brushes and airbrushes.
- Mr Thinner is available in 3 types (standard Mr. Thinner, Mr.Rapid Thinner and also Mr. Leveling Thinner) and four sizes - 50ml, 110ml, 250ml and 400ml.
- When applying Mr.Color paint, 1 to 2 coats are recommended when using paint brushes, and 2 to 3 coats if using an airbrush to spray paint.
- If airbrushing Mr.Color paint, it should be thinned after diluting to a ratio of between 1 (Mr.Color) and 1 to 2 (Mr. Thinner), depending on the degree of paint viscosity required.
- Gloss levels obtained using gloss coat Mr.Color hobby paints can be adjusted by using Flat Base - mix approximately 5 to 10% of C-30 Flat Base to convert gloss colors to a semi gloss finish, or 10 to 20% for a matt finish. The percentage of Flat Base used can be adjusted to vary the amount of gloss level obtained.