Paint Mr Hobby Mr Color C41 - C60
Brand: Mr. Hobby
Item Code: C41 - C60
- Paint Mr Color Red Brown C41
- Paint Mr Color Mahogany C42
- Paint Mr Color Wood Brown C43
- Paint Mr Color Tan C44
- Paint Mr Color Sail Color C45
- Paint Mr Color Clear C46
- Paint Mr Color Clear Red C47
- Paint Mr Color Clear Yellow C48
- Paint Mr Color Clear Orange C49
- Paint Mr Color Clear Blue C50
- Paint Mr Color Flesh C51
- Paint Mr Color Field Gray 2 C52
- Paint Mr Color Khaki Green C54
- Paint Mr Color Khaki C55
- Paint Mr Color IJN Gray Green (Nakajima) C56
- Paint Mr Color Metallic Blue Green C57
- Paint Mr Color Orange Yellow C58
- Paint Mr Color Orange C59
- Paint Mr Color RLM02 Gray C60
#Mr Hobby Red Brown #Mr Hobby Mahogany #Mr Hobby Wood Brown #Mr Hobby Tan #Mr Hobby Sail Color #Mr Hobby Clear #Mr Hobby Clear Red #Mr Hobby Clear Yellow #Mr Hobby Clear Orange #Mr Hobby Clear Blue #Mr Hobby Flesh #Mr Hobby Field Gray #Mr Hobby Khaki Green #Mr Hobby Khaki #Mr Hobby IJN Gray Green (Nakajima) #Mr Hobby Metallic Blue Green #Mr Hobby Orange Yellow #Mr Hobby Orange #Mr Hobby RLM02 Gray #Mr Hobby RLM02 Grey #Mr. Hobby #Mr. Color
- Mr.Color hobby paint is a paint that has long been regarded highly by modelers world wide as a model paint that delivers an outstanding finish.
- There are a large number of colors and color types available, which are suitable for painting almost all models.
- Generally, Mr.Color provides a wider range of paint colors and finishes than Aqueous Hobby Color, and will dry to a smoother and harder finish.
- The use of Mr Thinner is required to thin Mr. Color paint, both to thin paint if desired, and also to clean paint brushes and airbrushes.
- Mr Thinner is available in 3 types (standard Mr. Thinner, Mr.Rapid Thinner and also Mr. Leveling Thinner) and four sizes - 50ml, 110ml, 250ml and 400ml.
- When applying Mr.Color paint, 1 to 2 coats are recommended when using paint brushes, and 2 to 3 coats if using an airbrush to spray paint.
- If airbrushing Mr.Color paint, it should be thinned after diluting to a ratio of between 1 (Mr.Color) and 1 to 2 (Mr. Thinner), depending on the degree of paint viscosity required.
- Gloss levels obtained using gloss coat Mr.Color hobby paints can be adjusted by using Flat Base - mix approximately 5 to 10% of C-30 Flat Base to convert gloss colors to a semi gloss finish, or 10 to 20% for a matt finish. The percentage of Flat Base used can be adjusted to vary the amount of gloss level obtained.