Paint Mr Hobby Mr Color C61 - C80
Brand: Mr. Hobby
Item Code: C61 - C80
- Paint Mr Color Burnt Iron C61 (Metallic)
- Paint Mr Color Flat White C62 (Flat)
- Paint Mr Color Pink C63 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Yellow Green C64 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Bright Blue C65 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Bright Green C66 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Purple C67 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Madder Red C68 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Off White C69 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Dark Green C70 (Flat)
- Paint Mr Color Midnight Blue C71 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Intermediate Blue C72 (Semi Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Aircraft Gray C73 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Air Superiority Blue C74 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Metallic Red C75 (Metallic)
- Paint Mr Color Metallic Blue C76 (Metallic)
- Paint Mr Color Metallic Green C77 (Metallic)
- Paint Mr Color Metallic Black C78 (Metallic)
- Paint Mr Color Shine Red C79 (Gloss)
- Paint Mr Color Cobalt Blue C80 (Semi Gloss)
#Mr Hobby Burnt Iron #Mr Hobby Flat White #Mr Hobby Pink #Mr Hobby Yellow Green #Mr Hobby Bright Blue #Mr Hobby Bright Green #Mr Hobby Purple #Mr Hobby Madder Red #Mr Hobby Off White #Mr Hobby Dark Green #Mr Hobby Metallic Blue #Mr Hobby Metallic Red #Mr Hobby Metallic Green #Mr Hobby Metallic Black #Mr Hobby Shine Red #Mr Hobby Cobalt Blue #Mr. Hobby #Mr. Color #Mr Colour
- Mr.Color hobby paint is a paint that has long been regarded highly by modelers world wide as a model paint that delivers an outstanding finish.
- There are a large number of colors and color types available, which are suitable for painting almost all models.
- Generally, Mr.Color provides a wider range of paint colors and finishes than Aqueous Hobby Color, and will dry to a smoother and harder finish.
- The use of Mr Thinner is required to thin Mr. Color paint, both to thin paint if desired, and also to clean paint brushes and airbrushes.
- Mr Thinner is available in 3 types (standard Mr. Thinner, Mr.Rapid Thinner and also Mr. Leveling Thinner) and four sizes - 50ml, 110ml, 250ml and 400ml.
- When applying Mr.Color paint, 1 to 2 coats are recommended when using paint brushes, and 2 to 3 coats if using an airbrush to spray paint.
- If airbrushing Mr.Color paint, it should be thinned after diluting to a ratio of between 1 (Mr.Color) and 1 to 2 (Mr. Thinner), depending on the degree of paint viscosity required.
- Gloss levels obtained using gloss coat Mr.Color hobby paints can be adjusted by using Flat Base - mix approximately 5 to 10% of C-30 Flat Base to convert gloss colors to a semi gloss finish, or 10 to 20% for a matt finish. The percentage of Flat Base used can be adjusted to vary the amount of gloss level obtained.